Dependable Race and National Origin Discrimination Attorney Works for You
If you feel that you have been a victim of race or national origin discrimination, Stein Discrimination Lawyers can help. We carefully and personally reviews your case to see if you have a legitimate claim against your employer for race or national origin discrimination.
Understanding the basics of race and national origin discrimination
The race and national origin discrimination statutes protect everyone, regardless of race. Some of the statutes apply to even the smallest of employers. The race and national origin discrimination statutes prohibit:
- Being denied a job because of your race or national origin
- Being fired because of your race or national origin
- Being paid less because of your race or national origin
- Being denied promotions or job transfers because of your race or national origin
- Being subjected to harassment by your employer or coworkers
- Being denied employment because of your immigration status (if you are not yet a U.S. citizen)
You do not need to suffer this sort of abuse. We’ll look at all the aspects of the facts to determine whether or not you have valid case of race and national origin discrimination.
A race and national origin discrimination lawyer in Houston who can help
For years Stein Discrimination Lawyers has been providing his clients with a frank and honest opinion about their case. Mr. Holmes assists his clients by evaluating:
- The workplace environment. We review the environment in which you work to determine the context of your claim and the extent of the hostility to your race or ethnicity.
- The company’s hiring and firing patterns. In many cases, supervisors and companies mask discrimination behind facially innocuous policies and procedures. We work with your to remove the mask and expose the abuses.
- Settlement options. Lawsuits can be long and expensive. We negotiate out-of-court settlement options for clients and companies who wish to avoid a drawn out trial.
Choose a race and national origin discrimination attorney in Houston who gives you options
If you think you’re a victim of race or national discrimination, it may be time to speak with an employment lawyer who can offer you an honest assessment of your case. To schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney at the Law Offices of David Stein at 646-820-2244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.