Reputable Age Discrimination Lawyers in New York
An experienced labor lawyer serving the workers of New York area
We all undergo the effects of aging at some point or another. But if you feel like you’re being treated badly at work because of your age, then it may be time to talk to a lawyer.
Stein Discrimination Lawyers can help. We carefully and personally reviews your case to see if you have a legitimate claim against your employer for age discrimination.
Understanding the basics of age discrimination
The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) is a federal mandate designed to protect older workers. A few of the more common types of age discrimination include:
- Being denied a job because of your age
- Losing a job based on your age and being replaced by someone younger
- Being subject to harassment by your employer or coworkers
- Losing your benefits based on your age
We understand how you feel. We’ll look at all the aspects of your complaint to determine whether or not you have valid case of age discrimination.
An age discrimination lawyer in New York who can help
Stein discrimination Lawyers have been providing his clients with a frank and honest opinion about their case. We assist his clients by reviewing:
- Company policy. We review the policies and procedures of your place of employment to see if they’re legally required to follow ADEA statutes.
- At-will cases. At-will employees (those whose employment can be ended without liability on behalf of you or your employer) don’t have to be given a reason for their job loss. We do the necessary investigation into your case to see if your age was the reason you lost your job.
- Settlement options. Lawsuits can be long and expensive. We negotiate out-of-court settlement options for clients and companies who wish to avoid a drawn out trial.
Choose an age discrimination attorney in New York who gives you options
If you think you’re a victim of age discrimination, it may be time to speak with a labor lawyer who can offer you an honest assessment of your case. To schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney at the Law Offices of David Stein, contact us at 646-820-2244 or email@example.com.